Breakfast is served between 8.00am-9.30am Monday to Friday and 8.30am-10.00am at weekends and bank holidays.
The breakfast menu includes products which, as far as possible, are locally sourced. There are always options from a cold buffet, freshly-ground coffee and a range of teas. Hot food is cooked to order and, wherever possible, we will meet any particular dietary requirements, but please let us know on advance.
- Cereals, yoghurt, fresh fruit and local cheese
- Fruit juices
- Tea or coffee
- Warm rolls, marmalade and jams, with toast
- English cooked breakfast with any combination of bacon, sausage, tomato and mushrooms
- Eggs of your choice, fried, scrambled or poached; or as an omelette
- Porridge served with brown sugar.
Monday – Friday
8.00am – 9.30am
Saturday – Sunday (and Bank Holidays)
8.30am – 10.00am